These sea salt almond butter cups are the perfect, easy treat! They only take five minutes to make plus they’re Vegan, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, Keto, Paleo and low carb! Be prepared because after one bite, you’re going to want to eat these everyday!
1. Melt some chocolate chips (I use Lily’s sugar-free/vegan chocolate chips) with a little coconut oil in a pan on low until fully melted.
2. Using muffin liners or tiny bowls/ramekins, fill the bottoms with enough chocolate to cover. Put in the freezer to harden slightly while making the filling.
3. In a bowl, add a big scoop of almond butter as well as a little scoop of almond flour (just enough to make it thick like cookie dough), some stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice), a dash of sea salt, and it’s optional but you can also add some vanilla extract or a little coffee flavor (that’s my favorite option). Mix all of these ingredients together well.
4. Add a scoop of the filling on top of each of the chocolate covered liners or ramekins. Smooth the filling out flat then stick 3-4 whole almonds on top. Then cover with the remaining melted chocolate and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
5. Place in the freezer to harder up then pop out and enjoy!